If you are happy or unhappy with Waitrose services, this is your chance to say your word. Waitrose would like to hear from you about its offerings. Share your experience at waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
Waitrose is a supermarket chain. It was founded in 1904 in Acton, West London. It is currently headquartered in Bracknell, Berkshire, England. The Waitrose supermarket not only serves the people of Great Britain, but it also has a royal warrant to serve wine, spirits and groceries to Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles.
HOW TO ENTER INTO WAITROSE SURVEY
Waitrose survey is located at – waitrosehaveyoursay.com. You can enter into survey by clicking on the link given here.
You participation is important for better service and good work. But to participate you must fulfill some requirements, these are:
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity to access the website.
- You should have Waitrose store receipt or survey invitation.
As you complete the survey, you will be given a chance to win £500 of Waitrose or John Lewis vouchers.
Following bullets will guide you in completing an accurate and correct survey:
- Visit the Waitrose Survey site at- waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
- Pick your most recent shopping experience: In-store or Click & Collect or Delivery.
- Choose whether you are over or under 18 years of age.
- If you selected in-store, you will enter the name of the branch you visited as well as the date and time.
- If you selected Click & Collect or Delivery, you will choose the option of Click & Collect, Delivery or shopping in-store and have it delivered.
- The questionnaire consists of number of questions. These questions are related to your recent experience at the store. Answer them honestly.
- Then rate a series of situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.